This Saturday Morning Blogroll is dedicated to all the list-makers and numbers gurus out there in WordPressLand:
- 18: Total number of blogs looked at during my half hour of blog-hopping via the “next blog” key. Would have been more if I hadn’t been interrupted by a six year old who couldn’t find his shoes or his favorite weapon.
- 5: Number of blogs that were in a language I don’t speak.
- 5: Number of blogs that were last updated when people were still listening to cassette tapes and believed Ronald Reagan was the worst of all possible presidents. (My, how things have changed.)
- 2: Tech blogs that displayed not an ounce of humor or flair. (Note to tech bloggers: it’s okay to have a personality!)
- 1: Password protected blogs
- 3: Blogs that should have been password protected and were not. (Note to personal bloggers: If you’re going to go on about your broken heart, how about something other than your favorite song lyrics about broken hearts?)
- 2: Truly outstanding blogs. The number might have been larger had people updated more often or if I’d been better educated and, for example, learned to speak Mandarin or even Spanish!
So, without further ado, here they are:
Only 2 Rs: For history buffs (in this case, the First World War) and writers, and anyone else who enjoys a well written, literate blog that’s frequently updated. Only 2 Rs is a writer, and a person who’s got great ideas about books. This is one I’ll return to often.
Angry IT Manager: Proof that you can talk about tech subjects in an enlightening and entertaining way.
Have a great weekend all!